My OpenLearn Profile
- Personalise your OpenLearn profile
- Save your favourite content
- Get recognition for your learning
- Week 2
- 1 Leadership theory – a brief history
- 2 Leadership context
- 3 What is leadership style?
- 4 A closer look at leadership styles
- 5 A closer look at more leadership styles
- 6 Assessing your own leadership style
- 7 This week’s quiz
- 8 Summary
- Current section: References
About this free course
24 hours study
Level 1: Introductory
Download this course
Free statement of participation on completion of these courses.
Earn a free Open University digital badge if you complete this course, to display and share your achievement.
Create your free OpenLearn profile
Anyone can learn for free on OpenLearn, but signing-up will give you access to your personal learning profile and record of achievements that you earn while you study.
Start this free course now. Just create an account and sign in. Enrol and complete the course for a free statement of participation or digital badge if available.
Leadership and followership
Making the decision to study can be a big step, which is why you'll want a trusted University. The Open University has 50 years’ experience delivering flexible learning and 170,000 students are studying with us right now. Take a look at all Open University courses.
Every year, thousands of students decide to study with The Open University. With over 120 qualifications, we’ve got the right course for you.