UNICEF Resource Packs for remote learning
In response to the challenge to education systems presented by the global COVID-19 pandemic, UNICEF has created a set of seven Resource Packs about remote learning. The packs are designed to support government officials, staff in UNICEF and other UN agencies, as well as national and international implementing agencies tasked with designing and implementing effective remote learning opportunities for children in development and humanitarian contexts.
There are seven Resource Packs on different aspects of remote learning:
1. An introduction to remote learning
2. Using radio for remote learning
3. Using television for remote learning
4. Using mobile technology for remote learning
5. Using digital solutions for remote learning
6. Using print solutions for remote learning
7. Assessing learning in remote learning programmes
The Resource Packs can be found here: <insert UNICEF link>
The accompanying audios can be found under the 'Content' tab.