Objective of the Material
This material will provide the students basic understanding about cloud, cloud architecture, cloud services, cloud deployment models, cloud characteristics, cloud advantages & disadvantages and how one can migrate over to the cloud.
This material is a supplement material for what we are teaching in the classes, so the students may refer to the relevant course material accordingly.
Please drop a mail at email@example.com in case of any query.
Dr. Naveen Chandra,
Department of Computer Application,
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University,
Material learning outcomes
- Define the main concepts, key technologies, strengths, and limitations of cloud computing and the possible applications for state-of-the-art cloud computing.
- Identify the architecture and infrastructure of cloud computing, including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, public cloud, private cloud, hybrid cloud, etc.
- Explain the core issues of cloud computing such as security, privacy, and interoperability.
- Analyze and evaluate various cloud computing solutions.
- Provide the appropriate cloud computing solutions and recommendations according to the applications used.
First Published 02/08/2022.
To enrol on this material, sign in and create your free account
Sign up to get more from this course
If this is your first visit to this site, you need to register for a free account, then login on this site and click on the Enrol button for this material.