Resource 1: Sample questions
Background information / subject knowledge for teacher
- What do you understand by the height of a person
- How are you going to measure yourself?
- Should you have shoes on or off, while measuring? Why?
- Should you lie down or stand up against the wall? Why?
- What about those with long hair, should they squash it down? Why?
- Where should you measure from?
- What should you use to measure with?
- How accurate should you be?
- Which is best to; use a ruler or tape measure? Why?
- How should you collect and record the measurements?