Welcome to Introduction to Evidence Cafés for migration. The aim of this course is to introduce you to the concept of Evidence Cafés and how they can be used when discussing migration to facilitate
This course aims to:
- Provide an understanding of Evidence Cafés as a tool for knowledge exchange with migration issues.
- Define how to apply this approach to exploring the issue of migration.
- Explore and analyse the areas and issues associated with migration including different stakeholders, communication and collaboration.
- Evaluate the different evidence types that can be used to support knowledge exchange.
- Initiate ideas on the role of discussion objects that can be used to support discussion.
It is recommended you view this course on a laptop or desktop computer to experience full functionality.