3 Question behaviours
- Enhance authoring forms for questions to enable the provision of feedback and multiple tries together with updated run-time code to support the new features (some are in Moodle 1.6 – others are in Moodle 2.1); it was the case that Moodle 1.5 (2006) was very much a testing system and not a system geared to helping distance learners learn.
- Amend forms in which to build tests and to allow tests to run with different question behaviours.
- Deferred feedback: A single submission of responses to multiple qustions with feedback to all responses provided at one go either immediately or after a cut-off date (iCMA01 on this website).
- Interactive with multiple tries: Submission of responses to individual questions with instant feedback (iCMA02).
- Immediate: Like Interactive with multiple tries but without the multiple tries.
- Certainty Based Marking: Marks awarded are dependent on both the student's answer and their confidence in that answer ( with Tony Gardner-Medwin of University College, London).
- Adaptive: (a misnomer) Students can try and try again, with or without penalties (See the STACK Demonstration Quiz on this website).