V01p: Sharing ideas: developing wikis
You will need access to:
- a computer with a web browser
- a class/group of pupils – groups could be within classes, whole classes, or groups across classes (e.g. clubs) and schools (e.g. clusters of schools or in collaborative projects).
Duration of the course: 20 hours over eight weeks
- Online total: 13 hours
- individual: 9 hours (e.g. reading, doing quiz, editing personal wiki)
- collaborative: 4 hours (e.g. forum discussion, editing communal wiki).
- Offline total: 7 hours
- face-to-face: none
- workplace: 5 hours (setting up and using wiki with pupils)
- independent study: 2 hours (supplementary reading, reflection and documenting evidence for future accreditation).