V08p: Sharing ideas: introducing wikis
You will need access to:
- a computer with a web browser
- a class/group of students – groups could be within classes, whole classes or groups across classes (e.g. clubs) and schools (e.g. collaborative projects across schools).
Duration of the course: 5.5 hours (including a 2 hour face-to-face session with a facilitator) over six weeks
- Online total: 2.5 hours
- independent study:1 hour (e.g. course preparation, reflection)
- collaborative: 1.5 hours (e.g. forum discussion, posting reflective experience)
- Offline total: 3 hours
- face-to-face: 2 hours
- workplace: 1 hour (planning a wiki-based collaborative activity for your learners).