Contact Information for Help and Support
- In a situation of immediate danger, contact your local emergency services.
- To report suspected child abuse or neglect, you can use this link (https://www.childhelp.org/hotline/) to find you local number on the left side of the website or you can call this number: 1-800-422-4453.
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- National Human Trafficking Hotline: 1 (888) 373-7888 / SMS: 233733 (Text "HELP" or "INFO")
- Please first address any emergency situation, and then follow up to report any concerns and/or actions taken to Be A Mentor, firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-232-6368.
- You can also contact Be A Mentor using the above contact information for any general non-emergency concerns regarding your mentoring relationship.
- For technical assistance or support with the background screening process, contact email@example.com.
Last modified: Wednesday, 15 December 2021, 12:01 AM