1. Finish the novel to a high standard
My OpenLearn Profile
- Personalise your OpenLearn profile
- Save your favourite content
- Get recognition for your learning
So you've written your novel, what now?
Literary agent Joanna Swainson shares her top five tips for hooking an agent.
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Subscribe to our 'So you've written your novel, what now?' When and Where feed
- Subscribe to our 'Open University broadcasting schedule' feed
- Subscribe to our 'What's On' feed
- Latest pages by Joanna Swainson
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Creative Writing
- Latest pages tagged - literary agents
- Latest pages tagged - getting published
- Latest pages tagged - creative writing
- Latest pages tagged - writing tips
- Latest comments on this page
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?