- 10 mins
- Level 1: Introductory
Industrial Revolution: changing landscapes
Explore the effects of the Industrial Revolution an agrarian nation slowly became a mechanised one
Originally published: Wednesday, 26th March 2008
- Body text - Copyright: open university (interactive)
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?
Other content you may like
More like this
- By Lin Kristensen from New Jersey, USA (Timeless Books) [CC-BY-2.0], via Wikimedia Commons under Creative-Commons license History battles – How we remember the past
- The Open University under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0 license Britain's Great War: Download your free 'The First World War Experienced' booklet
- Copyright: Alexander Vasilyev | Dreamstime.com Selling Empire: Film
- Copyright: John Murray Publishers Review: The People: The Rise and Fall of the Working Class 1910-2010