- 10 mins
- Level 1: Introductory
Industrial Revolution: changing landscapes
Explore the effects of the Industrial Revolution an agrarian nation slowly became a mechanised one
Originally published: Wednesday, 26th March 2008
- Body text - Copyright: open university (interactive)
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?
Other content you may like
More like this
- Copyright: Production team - from interactive The Modernist Movement: Doubts (1953 - 1961)
- Copyright: Susanaaraujo | Dreamstime.com James Dickson: The second youngest MP since the Great Reform Act
- Copyright: BBC Men and women in peacetime
- I Like under CC-BY-NC-ND licence under Creative-Commons license Cumbernauld Town Centre