- 10 mins
- Level 1: Introductory
DIY Science: Ecosphere
Use our easy to follow guide to create a mini-version of an ecosphere, and watch what happens to the plants and creatures inside.
Originally published: Wednesday, 26th March 2008
- Body text - Copyright: open university (interactive)
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?
Other content you may like
More like this
- Greenland White Fronted Goose / Hilary Chambers / CC BY-ND 2.0 under Creative-Commons license The Greenland white-fronted goose
- Copyright free: Yellowstone National Park Do animals really raise human babies as their own?
- Dancinggecko under CC-BY-NC-ND licence under Creative-Commons license The biology of cloning
- Copyright: Production team Mike Leahy's Med diary: Behind the scenes