- 10 mins
- Level 1: Introductory
DIY Science: Ecosphere
Use our easy to follow guide to create a mini-version of an ecosphere, and watch what happens to the plants and creatures inside.
Originally published: Wednesday, 26th March 2008
- Body text - Copyright: open university (interactive)
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?
Other content you may like
More like this
- 'Velvet' / Peter Trimming / CC BY 2.0 under Creative-Commons license Monitoring polecat populations using roadkill
- Work found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo / CC BY-SA 3.0 under Creative-Commons license Tracking a group of bonobos
- Copyright: Nova Development Corporation The Great British snail hunt
- Copyright: Production team Cellular issues