- 10 mins
- Level 1: Introductory
Bang challenge: Snakes by a flame
It's dark – you need light to avoid standing on the slumbering snake. Can your science know how help you make enough light to escape without waking the python?
Originally published: Thursday, 6th August 2009
Last updated on: Monday, 10th August 2009
- Body text - Copyright: open university (interactive)
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?
Other content you may like
More like this
- Copyright free: Public domain image Can animals predict earthquakes - and how could they alert us?
- Copyright: Used with permission Nanotechnology and paper batteries
- Copyright: The Open University Millennium Bridge Diary
- James Kegley - Howard Hughes Medical Institute under Creative Commons BY-SA 4.0 license How can Wikipedia Activism restore diversity to science?