This week you have explored the digital skills you need to be successful in a digital environment. You have:
- considered the role of information in a digital age
- reflected on how you use the internet and social media
- assessed how confident you are with a number of digital skills
- built up your Digital plan to include a range of resources that will help you to develop your digital skills in the future
- identified three activities to try out over the next month.
You have learned:
- the definition of digital skills and how it relates to digital literacy
- how the skills you need to be effective online are part of a digital skills framework made up of five skills areas
- the importance that universities and employers place on digital skills.
Next week you will be encouraged to think about your digital identity and footprint. You will learn some techniques to help you to present yourself well online and improve your digital profile.
You can now go to Week 3.