Now is a good time to revisit the learning outcomes for this week. Here is a summary of what you have covered.
- You have encountered the differences between bacteria and fungi.
- You have compared your experiment of growing mold on bread with the course team’s results.
- You have seen how research into ‘space bugs’ is being carried out on the ISS.
- You have looked at how random positioning machines can be used to alter the values of gravitational acceleration.
- Finally, you have looked at the survivability of microbes elsewhere in the Universe, and the habitability of other planets.
Next week you will see how microgravity environments are recreated on Earth and the processes involved in forming planets.
You can now go to.