6 Summary of Week 2
Now is a good time to revisit the learning outcomes for this week. Below is a summary of what you have covered.
- You have learned that all SI units are formed from seven base SI units.
- You have also looked at using order of magnitude to gain a rough idea of the size of a quantity.
- You have started to gain an understanding of logarithms.
- You considered the precision of measurements.
- You gained an understanding of rounding using significant figures.
The next week of this course looks at the power of algebra – a tool which enables generalisation.
You can now go to.