My OpenLearn Profile
- Personalise your OpenLearn profile
- Save your favourite content
- Get recognition for your learning
- 10 mins
- Level 1: Introductory
Bang challenge: Escape the airtight room
Trapped, and your oxygen is running out. Can your science skills get the door to this airtight room to open in time?
This page has been archived and no longer updated. Please be aware that the information provided on this page may be out of date, or otherwise inaccurate due to the passage of time. For more detail, see our Archive and Deletion Policy.
Originally published: Thursday, 20th August 2009
Last updated on: Monday, 24th August 2009
- Body text - Copyright: open university (interactive)
- Image 'A lightbulb - a detail from the challenge' - Copyright: The Open University
- Image 'Periodic Table icon' -
The Open Universityunder Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0 license
- Image 'Chris starts work on the Shack bike' - Copyright: Production team
- Image 'Erin O'Shea' - James Kegley - Howard Hughes Medical Institute under Creative Commons BY-SA 4.0 license
- Image 'British Science Week' - Copyright: British Science Week
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?