My OpenLearn Profile
- Personalise your OpenLearn profile
- Save your favourite content
- Get recognition for your learning
- 10 mins
- Level 1: Introductory
Bang challenge: The locked door
Imprisoned in an underground cavern, facing a locked exit with a strange word above it. Can you decipher the clues and escape?
This page has been archived and no longer updated. Please be aware that the information provided on this page may be out of date, or otherwise inaccurate due to the passage of time. For more detail, see our Archive and Deletion Policy.
Originally published: Monday, 13th July 2009
- Body text - Copyright: open university (interactive)
- Image 'Locked door' - Copyright: Production team
- Image 'The Bang Team' - Copyright:
- Image 'A lightbulb - a detail from the challenge' - Copyright: The Open University
- Image 'Liz trapped behind rocks' - Copyright: BBC
- Image 'The cover of the Bang DVD' - Copyright: The Open University
- Image 'A detail from the challenge' - Copyright: OU
- Image 'Excel, London' - Creative-Commons license
- Image 'Adam at the National Grid' - Copyright: Production team
- Image 'Flock of red knot birds' - Copyright free: Public domain image
- Image 'Dallas - tied to a rocket!' - Copyright: BBC
- Image 'Psychology subject image, brain' - Copyright: Dreamstime
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?