Learning Outcomes for this Module
After you have studied this Module you should be able to:
- Understand the principles of sanitation and the sanitation ladder.
- Describe the technical options for liquid waste management in urban and peri-urban settings.
- Explain the waste management hierarchy and identify opportunities to minimise solid waste production.
- Describe the complete process for both liquid and solid waste management, including collection, storage, transportation and treatment.
- Understand the role and potential of private sector engagement in solid and liquid waste management.
Back to previous pagePrevious
Introduction to Urban Sanitation and Solid Waste Management
Go to next pageNext
How to use this Module