This course is part of a collection
This course is part of a collection of courses called OpenWASH. There are 6 courses in this collection so you may find other courses here that maybe of interest to you.See this collection
Course learning outcomes
After you have studied this Module you should be able to:
- Describe the characteristics of urban communities and how they can affect behaviour and environmental responsibility.
- Explain the importance of social accountability and community involvement for effective and sustainable WASH services.
- Discuss the different approaches that are available to influence people’s behaviour in the home, in schools and other institutions, and in the wider community.
- Plan and undertake community engagement activities to achieve sustainable change in WASH behaviour.
- Explain how monitoring and evaluation should be used to assess impact of WASH interventions.
To enrol on this course, sign in and create your free account
If this is your first visit to this site, you need to register for a free account, then login on this site and click on the Enrol button for this course.