As part of Aberystwyth University’s webinar series Your Guide to Higher Education: Making it from Application to Arrival, this session will explain the Student Funding system, and will look briefly at the difference between the system in England and Wales.
This webinar covers the following subjects:
- The elements of University life that are funded, namely the Tuition Fees and Maintenance.
- How Student Finance England and Student Finance Wales contribute to paying for these costs through loans and grants.
- Scholarships, and how to search for them, and what they can offer.
- Other financial assistance that is available to students.
- Budgeting for university.
View on the Aberystwyth University website.
This resource was provided by Aberystwyth University and is part of the University Ready hub.
Find more resources like this on the hub homepage.
Rate and Review
Rate this video
Review this video
Log into OpenLearn to leave reviews and join in the conversation.