If you've been watching our OU/BBC co-production Are our kids tough enough? Chinese School you may be interested to hear the Chinese science teacher's, Ms Yang, opinions of the programme, her experience at the school and what she thinks about the Chinese and British education systems. Select from the articles below to discover her point of view.
Skip to content
My OpenLearn Profile
- Personalise your OpenLearn profile
- Save your favourite content
- Get recognition for your learning
Ms Yang on British and Chinese education
Updated Tuesday 8th September 2015
Ms Yang, the science teacher from 'Are our kids tough enough? Chinese school', gives her opinion on education in Britain and China and reflects on her experiences.
Originally published: Tuesday, 8th September 2015
- Body text - Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0: The Open University
- Image 'Ms Yang from the BBC Chinese school series with her colleagues and class' - Copyright: BBC
- Image 'Students taking part in PE with a Chinese school teacher (BBC programme use only)' - Copyright: BBC
- Image 'The Chinese teachers on the sports field at Bohunt Academy' - Copyright: BBC
- Image 'Geography in education: exploring a definition' - Copyright: Used with permission
- Image 'Assessment in secondary geography' - Chris Lofquist; https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/ under Creative-Commons license
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Subscribe to our 'Ms Yang on British and Chinese education' When and Where feed
- Subscribe to our 'Open University broadcasting schedule' feed
- Subscribe to our 'What's On' feed
- Latest pages by Jun Yang-Williams
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Chinese
- Latest pages tagged - Chinese education
- Latest comments on this page
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?