8 Week 2 summary
You have now completed Week 2.
You should have:
- developed an understanding of the relationship between orthography and pronunciation
- developed a basic understanding of the differences between phonetics and phonology
- reflected on what can be the main barriers to pronunciation and the role of emotions in speaking and pronouncing a foreign language
- familiarised yourself with some methods of teaching pronunciation
- reflected on your own practice and the most challenging points for your students.
Now get started with Week 3 [Tip: hold Ctrl and click a link to open it in a new tab. (Hide tip)] .