In this session you have:
- explored why some young people feel rioting is the only way to have their voice heard
- considered what you value most and the issues of concern to you in your community
- considered how other people’s views of you and your community or its past, can shape how you see yourself and the options you have for highlighting the issues you care about
- developed your self-reflection skills
- developed your mind-mapping skills to explore your thoughts and to think more creatively.
We hope you liked Session 1 of the course and that it was helpful to you. Session 2 explores choices and decisions, with lots of tips and advice. See you there.
Protecting your mental health and wellbeing
Please refer to thepage if you notice a negative emotional reaction to aspects of the course materials. You may wish to step away from the materials, to reflect and to think about whether to continue at this time.
Now go to Session 2.