9 Session 4 summary
Well done! You have now completed ‘Handling data’, the fourth and final session of the course. If you have identified any areas that you need to work on, please ensure you refer back to this section of the course.
You should now be able to:
- identify different types of data
- create and use tally charts, frequency tables and data collection sheets to record information
- draw and interpret bar charts, pie charts and line graphs
- understand there are different types of averages and be able to calculate each type
- understand that probability is about how likely an event is to happen and the different ways that it can be expressed.
All of the skills listed above will help you when booking a holiday, budgeting, reading the news or analysing data at work.
You are now ready to test the knowledge and skills you’ve learned throughout each section in the end-of-course quiz (Session 4 compulsory badge quiz). Good luck!