If you’ve enjoyed this course you can find more free resources on. In particular, in you may be interested in:
- Understanding your sector
- Making creativity and innovation happen
- First steps in innovation and entrepreneurship
- Understanding and managing risk
- Leadership and followership
- Leadership challenges in turbulent times
Making the decision to study can be a big step and The Open University has 50 years of experience supporting its students through their chosen learning paths. You can find out more about studying with us by visiting our online prospectus.
Get careers guidance
The National Careers Service can help you decide your next steps with your new skills.