This module has helped you to understand how to best support alleged perpetrators of domestic abuse in your volunteering with Support Through Court.
In this module you have learned about:
- The importance of understanding domestic abuse
- How to support alleged perpetrators of domestic abuse
- How to maintain appropriate boundaries when supporting alleged perpetrators.
You have now completed the three domestic abuse modules. They were:
- Introducing domestic abuse
- Supporting survivors of domestic abuse
- Supporting clients who are accused of perpetrating domestic abuse
Congratulations on completing the three domestic abuse modules. You can come back to these modules to refresh your memory or to find relevant information at any time.
Support Through Court have a suite of training modules which you can complete so please do take a look at the other modules available. You can study these in any order. They include:
- Special measures
- Working with Cafcass
- Interviewing clients
- Writing statements
- Signposting clients to other organisations
- Working with vulnerable people
Give your opinion
Well done, you have completed this module.
How much will this module, supporting clients who are alleged to be perpetrators of abuse, help you with your volunteering? Submit your answer.