Other two-factor authentication services
As well as many online banking systems, other websites support two-factor authentication, most of which rely on SMS messages. Services include:
- Dropbox – a cloud file sharing service
- Evernote – a cloud-based document and note taking service
- Microsoft Accounts – used by the Microsoft App Store and its OneDrive cloud storage service
- PayPal – online payments used by many small web retailers and eBay
- Steam – online game delivery
Look out for two-factor authentication on other websites. Set it up to better secure access to your data.