5.1 Thoughts on your food diary
Well done for keeping the food diary. It takes commitment and time to keep such a comprehensive diary.
Activity 4 Food diary follow up
Admittedly, it is only for one day. But you may be able to look at the following areas and make comments. Click ‘Save’ when you are satisfied with what you have written.
- Do you tend to eat and drink at fixed times?
- Did this day reflect your normal day?
- Did you try to follow the advice in the Eatwell Guide (Week 6)?
- Where did you eat and with whom? Was this social eating?
- Were you hungry when you ate? You can include feeling thirsty here too.
- How quickly or slowly do you eat?
- Are there other factors that affect the speed of eating and drinking?
- Does your mood affect how much or little you eat?
- What effect has your learning on this course had?
- What two or three things have you learned over the past eight weeks?
- Do you plan to make any changes to your eating pattern as a result of what you have learned?