Session 5: Risk treatment
In Session 5 you will build on the learning from previous sessions to consider probably the most important part of risk management, referred to in the ISO diagram as risk treatment.
You will underline some of the concepts discussed in previous sessions, in particular risk appetite and risk assessment, and you will consider the most common approaches to risk treatment, including:
- risk transfer.
By the end of this session, you should be able to:
- have an overview of treatment
- understand treatment strategies
- understand an introduction to mitigation through action
- demonstrate knowledge of an introduction to controls
- understand assessing treatment effectiveness
- produce an example of a treatment plan.
Now begin Session 5.