Earn this free Open University digital badge if you complete this course! The badge can be displayed, shared and downloaded as a marker of your achievement. The badge is awarded for completing the course and passing the quizzes.
Course learning outcomes
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- critically reflect on the skills required to address the climate emergency
- identify ways of supporting your own and your learners' wellbeing
- identify key ethical and moral considerations connected with the climate emergency
- design learning activities which support learners in understanding the causes and impacts of the climate emergency
- critically reflect on your own practice and identify ways to develop it further.
First Published: 22/01/2024