Thanks and Copyright
Grateful acknowledgement is made to the following sources:
- Victoria and Albert Museum, London
- Ossie Clark / Celia Birtwell
- ARS, NY and DACS
Every effort has been made to contact copyright holders. If any have been inadvertently overlooked the publishers will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements at the first opportunity.
Important: *** against any of the acknowledgements below means that the wording has been dictated by the rights holder/publisher, and cannot be changed.
- Deep Blue and Bronze Gold Persian Set. © ARS, NY and DACS, London 2020. Victoria and Albert Museum, London.
- The Boar and Bear Hunt, The Devonshire Hunting Tapestries, 1425-1430. © Victoria and Albert Museum, London
- The Garrick Bed, Chippendale, Thomas Sr, born 1718 - died 1779. © Victoria and Albert Museum, London
- Trouser suit, Clark, Ossie, born 1942-died 1996. ***(c) Ossie Clark / Celia Birtwell / Victoria and Albert Museum, London.
For best results, use a modern web browser. Upgrade to the latest version of Internet Explorer or try a free alternative like Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.