Week 8: Moons and the future
What does, or should, the future hold for moons exploration? Here Jess introduces the final week: future exploration, the search for life and the Week 8 quiz.
By the end of this week, you should be able to:
- consider the case for renewed human or robotic exploration of the Moon
- be aware of some efforts being made to accomplish this
- understand the debate about life in the Solar System, including the important role of moons
- be aware of plans for future missions
- understand what it takes for an environment to be habitable.