You will inevitably find that having your content reviewed by an editor at various stages will be useful.
An editor can:
- check the text carefully with an eye to pedagogic and structural clarity, looking at it from the perspective of a learner
- provide a fresh eye on content you have probably read and revised multiple times
- check that material is presented in a logical way and that the structure and journey through the course is clear and appropriate
- question any content that they find difficult to understand
- check for consistency of terminology, punctuation and spelling
- provide close and detailed editing, checking spelling, punctuation and grammar
- ensure that the content adheres to any house style guides you may have.