We very much hope that you now have all the information and enthusiasm you need to apply for a tutoring vacancy with The Open University. Now is a suitable time to review and reflect on what you have learned from this course.
Now you have completed this course you are able to:
- Identify the core aspects of the OU tutor role
- Summarise the OU’s teaching methods and technologies
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Computing and Communications curriculum
- Describe the tutor’s role in correspondence tuition
- Explain the role of CPD in supporting the development of pedagogic practice with novice tutors.