This course is part of a collection
This course is part of a collection of courses called OpenWASH. There are 6 courses in this collection so you may find other courses here that maybe of interest to you.See this collection
Course learning outcomes
After you have studied this Module you should be able to:
- Discuss the background and challenges for WASH in Ethiopia, and explain why the OWNP was needed and how it will address the challenges.
- Describe the aims, components, scope, processes and funding of the OWNP.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of different ministries and other stakeholders, and the relationships between them.
- Explain how the OWNP is being implemented and managed.
- Describe the contribution of the OWNP to development in Ethiopia and the implications for the future.
To enrol on this course, sign in and create your free account
If this is your first visit to this site, you need to register for a free account, then login on this site and click on the Enrol button for this course.