Review and reflect: What will you do differently?
Consider what you have learnt and how you will put it into practice for the future
Throughout this topic you have considered:
- How you will schedule in your study around your life and existing commitments. You created a personalised study schedule which will help you to find regular times to study.
- How the technique of spaced practice will allow you to study effectively in short sharp bursts in a way which fits your study schedule.
- How you can stay motivated and overcome procrastination when studying for your course by keeping your goals in mind and recognising obstacles that you may have to overcome.
Activity - What will you do differently? Share your tipsConsider the following questions:
- Which strategies from this topic will you try out?
- How will you organise your studies in the future?
- Do you have any tips or strategies for time management and organisation which haven’t been covered by this topic?
Enter your thoughts and tips into this text box, once you’ve done that why not share your advice with other students on your course? For example, post a message on your course discussion board or start a new conversation or group about study strategies and planning your time. If you’re feeling apprehensive about posting a message, the next sections ‘Communicate’ and ‘Collaborate’ will help you to consider your message and help you to build confidence communicating and collaborating online.
By entering text below, you consent to saving your response in an application run by the University of Manchester. You can read about how we use your data here.