6 Resources to help with difficult situations
In this section you will find strategies to help you prepare for difficult situations.
They cover how to approach:
- someone who isn’t participating in the discussion
- an over-talkative and/or dominating individual
- people having side conversations instead of paying attention to the meeting
- an individual who is unable or unwilling to take responsibility for actions
- someone who constantly complains about the way things are done
- a group that agrees with everything.