PDP: Support Staff Programme Step 4
In this Step we continue to design and set up a course on OLC and look in more depth at how to make a course open/closed.
We will also use material from the course you studied in Part 1 to start designing a small piece of learning of your colleagues.
Tasks for this Step
- Revisit the OLC course builder guide (Myanmar language) and focus on Create a Space for your Open Course.
- Think back to the course you participated in during Step 1. Choose three skills and/or pieces of knowledge from your chosen course that you think would be relevant and interesting to colleagues you work with. We will now use the course material on these topics to create a small piece of learning and add this to the OLC platform.
- Think about and write down: what you would call this piece of learning (e.g. What is distance learning?). Then write down the learning outcome(s) for this piece of learning. Also make a note of the open license(s) of the material.
- Review the section Open and Closed Cohorts in the Course Builder Guide (How to use OpenLearn Create).
- Test your understanding of the material covered so far by taking the Step 4 Quiz.
Once you have completed the tasks for this Step you may take the Step 4 Quiz. You will need to attempt the quiz in order to progress to Step 5.
If you have completed the content above, and have time, you may look at these additional resources.
Adapting OER session notes and slides (Coming soon)