PDP: Support Staff Programme Step 6
In this Step we think about course assessment and different types of quizzes. You will develop a short quiz to reinforce and test your learners' understanding of the piece of learning you are creating.
We also look at how you can add your quiz to OLC.
Finally, we will also develop some further practical skills in using OLC: how to set up course completion tracking and a closer look at certificates and badging.
Tasks for this Step
- Watch the webinar How to design and build a quiz (50 minutes).
- Review General guidance about Moodle quizzes and How to set up a Moodle Quiz.
- If you have been working in a group at your university then your academic colleagues have been working on some quiz questions for their course. You should now work with academic colleagues at your university to coordinate adding quizzes to the course structure you developed.
- If you are not working in a group could develop 3–4 questions that you could ask learners about the piece of learning you have created. What type of quiz question would be most appropriate to use?
- Using the OpenLearn Create Course Builder Guide (Myanmar language) read the section Activity and Course Completion Tracking.
- Add your quiz questions to your course on OpenLearn Create.
- Test your understanding of the material covered so far by taking the Step 6 Quiz.
Resources for this Step
Once you have completed the tasks for this Step you may take the Step 6 Quiz. You will need to attempt the quiz in order to progress to Step 7.
If you have completed the content above, and have time, you may look at these additional resources.