Show and tell: 6-frame storyboard [Workshop activity 8]
Draw a 3-frame cartoon communicating the problem.
- Frame 1 What does someone want?
- Frame 2 What is stopping them getting that?
- Frame 3 What is the consequence of this?
Draw a 3-frame cartoon communicating the solution.
- Frame 4 What is the solution?
- Frame 5 Who is they using or benefitting from the solution, when, where and how?
- Frame 6 What is the positive impact of the solution?
If you need more frames to communicate some aspects, then feel free to add more.