Leading teaching and learning
A school leader talks about how she enables the teachers in her school to use participatory approaches with their students. As a leader, she takes care to model these approaches herself.
This school leader checks that teachers are on task by talking to them as well as their students. Ensuring that the curriculum is being covered is important, but how will you find out about students’ learning experiences? How can you encourage a participatory approach in all lessons in your school?
- Download: transcript/video.
- We welcome your thoughts on this video. Please share them on YouTube.
- You may also want to read TESS-India’s School Leadership OER.
Related TESS-India School Leadership OER:
- Transforming teaching-learning process: leading improvements in teaching and learning in the elementary school
- Transforming teaching-learning process: leading improvements in teaching and learning in the secondary school
- Transforming teaching-learning process: supporting teachers to raise performance
Related TESS-India Key Resources: