Listen to what a school leader says about leading teachers and notice where she focuses her efforts. Notice too how the students’ experience is an important driver of her priorities.
When this school leader talks about leading her teachers, her prime focus is on how she organises them, but she also talks about how she fosters a collaborative spirit in the school and how she protects the time they spend with their students. How far does her approach relate to your priorities and preoccupations in leading your teachers?
- Download: transcript/video .
- We welcome your thoughts on this video. Please share them on YouTube.
- You may also want to read TESS-India’s School Leadership OER.
Related TESS-India School Leadership OER:
- Orientation: the elementary school leader as enabler
- Orientation: the secondary school leader as enabler
- Transforming teaching-learning process: supporting teachers to raise performance
- Transforming teaching-learning process: leading teachers’ professional development
- Transforming teaching-learning process: mentoring and coaching